Perhaps paper and structure should be peer-reviewed independently, and only
when both have been given the green-light should both be released,
simultaneously.

I don't see why we should be especially precious about reviewing  structural
data - we gladly hand functional data, protocols, etc to reviewers on trust,
and a pdb file and the Sf file is only another part of the process.

Imho, etc

Dave

--
Hand delivered by Androids