But, the mistakes in the retracted work could have been avoided easily if
the person did the structure spent some efforts to understand/know what
he/she is doing! or if the authors asked for some help from professionals.

  Ibrahim
--

Ibrahim M. Moustafa, Ph.D.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Dept.

Tel. (814) 863-8703
Fax (814) 865-7927