From: CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of Manoj Tiwari
[diffracti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:28 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Faculty positions at Molecular Biophysics Unit, IISc,
Bangalore

Just to let Narayan Viswam know more about HM Krishnamurthy. He did his PhD
from IISc long long back in 1979 on small molecule crystallography. Then he did
his postdoc in protein crystallography from two top most Universities of USA.
He had been mentored by really really great protein crystallographers in USA.
Everybody will agree that neither the Institute nor the mentors should be
blamed for such acts. This is individual's character and act.

I am sure that there are many more frustrated people who did not get through
the prestigious institute at some level of their life. Such comments deserve
nothing more than the ignorance.

Seems grapes are sour :)

MT

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Narayan Viswam