Alice and all,

        There is a saying about the one-eyed man, into which category I
definitely fall on the subject of stereo monitors.  However, this is what I
currently understand:

>       I don't actually _know_ from direct experience if any of the below
> work, but I am moving to a new position (in Leeds) and the IT people there
> have been looking into this question for me.  So below is what they have been
> told.
>
> Other possibilities:
>> BenQ XL2720T - 3D LED monitor - 27"                      £350.72 ex VAT
>> ASUS VG278H 27" 3D LED Widescreen Monitor  £395.00 ex VAT
>> LG DM2752D-PZ - 3D LED monitor - 27"                  £247.99 ex VAT
>

>> “ASUS VG278HE 27 WIDE LED 3D MONITOR @ £320.00 - active
>> ASUS VG278HR 27 WIDE LED 3D MONITOR @ £395.00 - active
>>
>> ASUS VG27AH 27 WIDE IPS 3D MONITOR @ £295.00 – passive (this would be the
>> model he wants to mimic the cinema experience)”

Linda Olson bought the ASUSVG27AH  - and it worked.

                        hth,

                                        Adrian

Adrian Goldman, Ph. D.                      |
Leadership Chair in Membrane Biology        |
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
Astbury 6108b                               |
School of Biomedical Sciences               |Tel:       44-(0) 113 3438537
Faculty of Biological Sciences              |FAX:
University of Leeds,                        |Mobile:    44-(0)7918 951821
Leeds LS2 9JT                               |Email:     a.gold...@leeds.ac.uk
England.                                    |

GnuPG key: 6037C6D6C9F5E134