Hi Matic,

I'm using a Quadro 600 on an Asus VG278HR screen on RHEL 6.3. All is golden. I created xorg.conf (below) by running nvidia-xconfig after installation of the Nvidia driver. (Recent Nvidia drivers are buggy and you'll have to wear your stereo glasses upside down from time to time because the stereo pairs are flipped, but I guess you'd be happy to get to that point.)

After creation of the xorg.conf file, I added two options

Option "Stereo" "10"

and

Option "Composite" "Disable"

in sections Screen and Extensions, respectively.

Hope that helps.

Andreas

# nvidia-xconfig: X configuration file generated by nvidia-xconfig
# nvidia-xconfig: version 331.20 (buildmeister@swio-display-x86-rhel47-05) Wed Oct 30 18:20:53 PDT 2013

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier     "Layout0"
    Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
    InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "Files"
    FontPath        "/usr/share/fonts/default/Type1"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

    # generated from default
    Identifier     "Mouse0"
    Driver         "mouse"
    Option         "Protocol" "auto"
    Option         "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
    Option         "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
    Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

    # generated from data in "/etc/sysconfig/keyboard"
    Identifier     "Keyboard0"
    Driver         "kbd"
    Option         "XkbLayout" "gb"
    Option         "XkbModel" "pc105"