No, because Bradford is based on the increase in absorbance when the dye moves
from a hydrophilic environment to a hydrophobic one (like the protein interior,
or like the interior of a micelle). When detergents are present in excess of
their CMC, the change in absorbance from partitioning into the micelles is
generally large compared to any signal due to protein binding; plus preparing a
perfectly matched blank solution is challenging when dealing with
protein-detergent solutions.

I second Michael's recommendation--BCA works well.