To the best of my knowledge the source code is still available on
Sourceforge:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/pymol/

You should be able to compile binaries for the OS of your choice from there.

That being said, CCP4MG has been coming along nicely in recent years - at
this point I'm 50:50 between Pymol and CCP4MG for making figures for
presentations/papers.

Cheers, Jim

--
Jim Fairman, Ph D.