Thanks to all—I’ve got the paper now

JPK

From: Keller, Jacob
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:58 PM
To: 'Oliver Zeldin'
Cc: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: RE: [ccp4bb] AW: [ccp4bb] Twinning VS. Disorder

Does anyone know of a place where one can obtain this reference for free? I
would contact Darwin himself, but I suspect he wouldn’t write back. I think
this is the original paper proposing the mosaic block model, and I’d really
like to see his reasoning.

Darwin, C. G. (1922). Philos. Mag. 43, 800±829. The reflexion of X-rays from
imperfect crystals
JPK