Hello everyone,

When I refine in CCP4 a structure with Glc units attached every few of them as
a ligand and there are several of them in the same file, I start off with a PDB
that shows the LINK records between the GLC units as LINKR because I add the
links by > Extensions > Modelling > Make Link (2 atoms) in COOT.

What does LINKR mean? why not just LINK?

More importantly, when I refine, the output PDB file does not contain the LINK
records, why do they go away? and in PyMol I see only GLC that are close enough
to make a covalent bond stay connected, the others become detached, in CCP4
they all show detached, but if I do a real space refinement for those sugars of
the same ligand in the output file, they come close together and attached?

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance.

Remie