Screen for heavy atoms with native gel.  Run protein with variety of heavy
atoms.  If you see a discreet shift in the native gel, then you will get
derivative.  If you don't see a shift, don't bother soaking.  It's worked
for me every time.  Also, ammonium sulfate will mess up your heavy atoms,
so if that's in your condition, you need to substitute AmSulf with LiSO4 in
your soak.

Nick

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Giulliana Rangel <giulliana.ran...@gmail.com

--
[This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary information of H3 Biomedicine. If you believe that it has been