From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Birtley,
James
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 12:52 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Detwinned Fobs for density modification

Dear CCP4 community,

Does anyone know if the F-obs-filtered array in the map file output by
phenix.refine from a twin refinement has detwinned Fs?  Or if not how to obtain
these?  We’re trying to set up a density modification run using data from a P41
dataset with twin fraction ~0.5 and two mol / au.

Thanks a lot.

James