Well, with full respect to your sensitivities as far as your own person is
concerned: if you play rough (and 5 exclamation marks qualify by commonly
accepted email etiquette as incipient flame, at least), you need to be willing
to take a few as well...

Best, BR

----------------------------------------- Trigger warning

This message may or may not contain references to issues of privilege and
oppression in-

cluding but not limited to enantiophobia, point classism, heteroatomism,
transbondism,

cisbonding, sizeism, curvature, references to color, alcohol, blood, small
insects, cancer

cells, and any combination thereof that may cause symptoms ranging from
discomfort and

anxiety to violent physical response in sensitive individuals and must
therefore be labeled

as potentially hazardous to your comfort and well-being.