I have recently found out that these are no longer being manufactured or
sold commercially.  But, as fortune has it, we have just been funded to fly
some large quartz capillaries crystallization experimente up to the
International Space Station for neutron crystallography.  Our experimental
design is to fly the experiments in the Granada Crystallation Boxes!  NASA
has already approved the 3x10x0.5 cm plastic Granada boxes for flights.
Does anyone have any in their lab supplies that they do not plan to use?
We would be willing to buy them from you!  Thanks, Gloria