Sorry, that’s Triana Science & Technology (darn automatic spell-check!).

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Jul 11, 2017, at 1:39 PM, Diana Tomchick
<diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>>
wrote:

You can continue to buy new ones from Tirana Science & Technology, which is a
Spanish company.

http://www.trianatech.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65&Itemid=88&lang=en

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Jul 11, 2017, at 1:04 PM, Gloria Borgstahl