Hi,

This might indicate that the binding affinity of your complex is not high
enough for it to resist the gel filtration dilution. Maybe running a native
PAGE gel would allow you to visualise a complex.

Best

> On 18 Jul 2017, at 10:25, 高艺娜 <gaoy...@cau.edu.cn> wrote:
>
> Hi all ,
>
> It has been reported the Negative stain EM of a protein A-B complex, but
> according to my gel filtration results (I purified A and B respectively for
> incubation) , I found that A could not bind to B, of course I tried different
> buffer condition with various pH value, even the binding condition only had
> 50 mm Kcl. Do you have any suggestion or methods that I can try to get the
> protein A-B complex?
>
> Any suggestion is welcome,
>
> Thank you all ,
>
> Best,

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may
be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.