Hello,

What is your difference between the maximum and minimum value ? Have you
try to change the probe concentration?

Best,

Didier

Le 21 juil. 2017 15:34, "Mohammad Khan" <mohdkhan0...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Dear all,

I am trying to measure the difference in polarization upon the binding of
the DNA to my protein. I take 1-5 nM of Cy3-labelled DNA and add varying
dilutions of my protein to it (100 microM to 1 nM). I do get a decrease in
difference of polarization with decrease in protein concentration. However,
the results are difficult to reproduce and also vary greatly within
triplicates of an experiment.

Similar observations have been observed by my colleagues with their
proteins.

Are there any tips or precautions to keep in mind while setting up these
reactions?

Looking forward for suggestions.

Thank you.