>From: Karl Bellve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>As far as reading man pages and readmes...I bet I am one of the few
>people on this planet that has gotten rscsi to even work!

If you know how to use and set up 'rsh' commands on your system, it is
pretty simple. Setting up RSCSI on win32 really is not trivial,
but this is caused by win32 constraints.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling