Hi all!
Lately I tried out the GPG-encryption with Jabber. All works fine,
even with  encryption between centerim and pidgin. But every time I
get an encrypted message a popup opens to enter my GPG password. This
is hard work and while this popup is open I can't switch to any other
window on my desktop (but this isn't a centerim issue). Anyway, I
entered my password several time in Accounts -> jab -> Key passphrase
and it is saved in plain text in the centerim configfile, but I am
still asked every time when I receive an encrypted message. What is
wrong?
Thanks for help,
Bastian