Hi,

2008/4/28 Bastian Schnitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Anyway, I
>  entered my password several time in Accounts -> jab -> Key passphrase
>  and it is saved in plain text in the centerim configfile, but I am
>  still asked every time when I receive an encrypted message. What is
>  wrong?

Are you using gentoo or some other distro? Because I noticed that
behaviour too and it is very very annoying. I should check on that
sometime...
Anyway you could try to see if it's a configuration problem with GPG
or if it's a code-related problem, of course if you have time to spend
on this.

--
Stéphane