On 03/31/2017 02:40 PM, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On 3/31/2017 2:15 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
Well, it sounds like you are one of the companies with whose effort I
have
to fight constantly in my own effort to protect our users from spam...

What makes Postfix superior in fighting spam?

How do I integrate MIMEDefang, SpamAssassin, and ClamAV with Postfix?
Are there migration guides for moving one's Sendmail anti-spam and AV
configurations to Postfix?

---

I don't know about MIMEDefang but SpamAssassin and ClamAV are pretty straight forward. There are guides for both with Postfix all over the net.

MIMEDefang I have not heard of, but unless it does something really funky I suspect it also is easy to set up with Postfix.