On 09/16/2017 06:55 AM, Tom Longfield wrote:
I have been using KeePassXC (though mostly on Debian) for quite a while now and
am happy to report it works well.  Nothing springs to mind that annoys me and
it's a decent drop in replacement.
My setup sounds pretty similar to your own (also use keepass2android, though
not KeePass on Windows).

I would be inclined to compile from source yourself rather than use an
unofficial repo you have no reason to trust for such a sensitive application.

I'm not trying to besmirch the good name of copr.fedorainfracloud.org/bugzy but
I've never heard of them and if you hadn't either that would give me pause for
thought before I let their binaries at my passwords.