Well, as I understand it Seagate has their own home-rolled thing.  I
believe there was some discussion at one point about using Ceph
together with their offering, but if I remember correctly Seagate
wanted to remove RADOS and just use Ceph clients, which didn't make a
lot of sense to us.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank