From: brent salo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 10:54 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Waaay OT: US elections (soap boxish)

Do you guys know that there are many people from different countries on this
mailing list? I joined this list for coldfusion info, thank you.
I would like to be as polite as possible here,
so i merely SUGGEST thatyou  use the next few posts to swap e-mail addresses
and perhaps continue your political discussion in a venue more suited for
such talks.

thanks.
brent salo