From: Will Swain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 8:10 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Why (Re: They invaded! 0_0)

Interesting point.... are you saying that a terrorist is someone who attacks
civilians?

generally in the past, civilians have not been targeted in time of conflict
or war. For example, in WW1 about 5% of all causalities were civilian.
Obviously this has changed during the 20th century, maybe partly due to the
changing nature of weapons, and of conflict itself.

will