> From: Rob Sherman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> automatically on a consistent basis (snickers, Jolt Cola & Pizza) .. have
> yet to have found an internet ready fridge that I can have monitored so I
> can be removed from that inconvenience too<cf_grumble>..  MS Fridge 2k?
;-)

  Actually, with a few transducers and a cfx_custom tag, this is very
doable. When I was in college,
 pre-WWW days, we had a few grad students set up a first floor coke machine
this way. They were
 on the third floor and could telnet to the coke machine to find out what
was in it and how cold
 they were.