> > > Stay away from those Canadian imports - I don't think they have a full
> > > feature set.
> > We have a very full feature ... set.
> In fact I would bet that the Canadian feature set is more fully featured
> than other sets made in the US.

Sorry, but whenever I think of Canadians, I immediately think of South Park
and the song "Blame Canada" - "With their beady little eyes, and flappin'
heads so full of lies"

Don't ask me why, but it tickles my funny bone...

Oh, BTW, my Grandmother is Canadian, so I have nothing against them
personally, just that the song really makes me laff...

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133

"Websites for the real world"