From: Todd Ashworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Lighten things up a little

No kidding .. I have not used 1 single thing I ever 'learned' in college in
any job I have had since then.  I learned what I'm doing now on my own (with
the help of you fine people) ... wacky field we work in ;)  That new
certification from Allaire will be worth infinately more than that piece of
paper the college gives you.

.Todd