Hey Tormod,

I'm really interested in reading the thread you quote below, but I'm having trouble
finding it via word search, and/or by searching under your forums nickname.

Can you point me to this thread, or maybe give me some additional info about which
forum/category the thread might appear in?

Thanks much!

-Vern

http://www.hypography.net/

Tormod