From: "Mike Tangorre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 2:59 PM
Subject: CF and JS

> Forgive me if this same question was going through from my work email, I
am having problems with that email.

> My question was the following:
>
> I have a CF page with 7 form elements on it: 3 select boxes, 2 multi
select boxes and 2 buttons.
> I am populating the 3 select boxes and 1 multi select boxes with queries,
all related.

> select box 1 - states
> select box 2 - cities
> select box 3 - streets
> multi select box 1 - houses
>
> What I am trying to do, is make these select boxes drill down without
refreshing the page. For example, user selects a state, the cities box is
then populated with the cities in that state... the user then selects a
city, and that populates the streets. The user selects a street, and all the
houses on that street are listed in the multi select box 1. The user can
then select multiple houses from the multi select box and click the add
button, which will add those to the multi select box 2.

> Could someone assist me in writing the JS for this or point me in the
right online resource to accomplish this? I am a novice in JS.