I get the following error every time I try to access the data source
options page in the administrator. I'm not sure when this started happening
exactly, but It was working at one point. Also, this only happens when
trying to create an ODBC Socket Connection.

I'd love to try the Type 4 Drivers, but unfortunately I'm still running
MSSQL 7.

Here is the error, I  tried recompiling the admin pages to no avail:

Variable THISDATASOURCE is undefined. The Error Occurred in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\datasources\odbcsocket.cfm: line 522
Called from
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\datasources\odbcsocket.cfm: line 446
Called from
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\datasources\odbcsocket.cfm: line 760

Brook