From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 2:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: programmer vs. developer

I agree with Michael.  If you 'develop' an application that involves
stuff like conditional branching, variables blah blah you are
programming.  Even a DOS batch file could be considered programming,
although the vast majority of them were just line by line command files.
The batch file 'language' was a programming language.  CFML is a
programming language.  To say otherwise is a semantic argument that
doesn't belong anywhere but a classroom.

P.s. I'm wearing asbestos underwear... ;D

--Matt Robertson--
MSB Designs, Inc.
http://mysecretbase.com