From: Jeff Small [mailto:jeff-small@;sc.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 7:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Devcon Files

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Mamone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 9:28 PM

> I remember that. There was a username and password too. Does anyone
> have
the
> yellow flyer from Wednesday?

I've got a username and password from the signup where we could go in
and change our registration information, but that's not working. Was
there a
*different* username and password? Crap! I've been DYING to get to those
files so I could re-do the remoting stuff we worked on. If there's a
master username and password, could someone just email it off list? My
Macromedia number was 10720. (only reason I remember it is because we
had to use it to log into those computers every damn time we wanted to
check email...I'm not
*that* anal...heh)