If nothing else, I've been impressed with Vernon and MM's (Mike)
remaining really cool about it all, in spite of the speculation and jabs
that have been dosed out.

With all things, there are 2 or more sides to stories, and what really
matters right now is that the community does not seem as if it will
suffer or incur any loss from what has transpired.

That said, the rest of it really isn't anyone's business unless the
parties want to make it as such, in my opinion--and this isn't to slam
anyone; there's certainly questions that come about, and it is a shame
that Mike's message didn't make it out to the list first.

Anyone want to jump backwards and tell me how the heck I can get CFMX to
throw in the much-needed CR's in my output from the Access database?
(Wait, seems like Ben Doom might be all over that!)