mike,

yeah, i had actually sent this before the other thread, but it never
came through to the list (it made it to the archives though). The one
that did come through was the second one.

> with Allaire-MM.  I am sure you realize this anyhow, but it is very
> important that a continuity of the excellent contact that MM
> has built up
> with the CF community be maintained and if possible improved IMHO.

we definitely understand the importance of this. In addition to myself,
there are quite a few macromedia employees on the list (more than any
other product forum i believe). As i stated in my message, this is the
first of a number of steps that will allow us to be more aggressive
within the ColdFusion community. You should notice a definite change in
the coming days and weeks.

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]