Thanks Sean.

We do not refer to CFID/CFTOKEN on our application, we only use JSESSIONID,
especially to maintain the session between CFMX/FlashCom.

But are you sure that it does not write CFID/CFTOKEN even if you use J2EE
sessions?
I just closed all my browsers, deleted all my cookies, re-opened a new
browser and on my first CF request, it creates again the persistent
CFID/CFTOKEN cookie. It shouldn't?

Why when I go to http://www.ourdomain.com/test.cfm and
http://subdomain.ourdomain.com/test.cfm :
- I got the same value for JSESSIONID for both request.
- then I stop surfing, I come back 30 minutes later, then I got a new
JSESSIONID for subdomain.ourdomain.com (but I still have the old JSESSIONID
for www.ourdomain.com)?

The session timeout is set to 60 minutes so it looks like a bug to me, no?
Am I the only one to have this "Session is invalid" message?
(I did not find it anywhere else on forum or bugs db)

Benoit Hediard
www.benorama.com

http://www.coolfusion.com