Hi,

Problem:
In <CFMail> tag (ColdFusion 5 server), at least one of the email addresses
in TO or FROM fields has to be a valid email address on the same server
where the email to be sent, otherwise the email will be ended up in UnDelivr
folder and can never be able to sent out when none of email addresses in the
TO or FROM fields are on the server.

I was told that this could be a SMTP mail server problem and I should setup
the SMTP mail server to allow selective relaying/routing.

Question:
Is this a CF problem or SMTP server setting problem? What should I do to
solve the problem? I don't want to have an open relay on the SMTP server so
someone can hijack the mail server.

Thank you very much for your help!

Ming Lu