From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: why do e mails go into the Undelivr folder? is there any
improvement in MX 7?

Ah I see there were earlier posts.  You can't always rely on GMail's
threading to group stuff.

Sure it would be more efficient, but a batch file in Windows can't
make decisions based on file age without some outside help.  Don't
know about *n*x.

A new feature would be nice, and maybe we'll get it within the next
2-3 years when CF8 comes out :D

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems