On 8/11/05, Rick Root <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Asim Manzur wrote:
> > Hi,
> > What is the easiest way to take all the form variables (probably loop over)
> > and put it on the session.
> > or maybe put the whole form object into session something like that.
> >  I appriciate if someone can provide some sample code
>
> doesn't this work?
>
> <cfset session.form = form>

Michael Dawson posted the same thing above...and it got me thinking.  Dunno :)

Would it create a deep copy?  or would it just create a copy by
reference?  and if the latter...would it be available beyond the
form's action page?

(i suppose i could write some code and figure it out...easier to wait
for somebody smarter than me to answer tho) :)

--
Charlie Griefer

"...All the world shall be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies,
and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch
you, digger, listener, runner, prince with a swift warning.
Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."