Doing a <cfdump var="#session#"> after the action page shows that the structure
key still exists...but it contains an empty structure.

If you still want to play, you might want to see what happens if you create
another form and action.  I think I remember the CF apparently uses the same
memory for all forms.  So if you create the reference session.form point it to
one form, move on and create and post a new form, session.form will then point
to the new forms data.

I think! Maybe!!

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.