pool or CF5 server pool based on which application is exhibiting the problem
(for example, in an earlier comment, "Bill" said he was having problems with
the home page, which is still running on a CF5 server pool).

Posted By Vince Bonfanti at 7/29/05 2:24 PM"

Ref: http://www.doughughes.net/index.cfm/page-blogLink/entryId-116

-----Original Message-----
From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:22 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: bg & myspace

Hm... I thought I recalled from the keynote that they said they migrated an
entire server to BD and then threw it up there to see how it coped in the
melee. I might be remembering wrong, though.
Certainly, it makes more sense to do applications at once - but I just
thought that I had heard it differently. (And, one of the things that Sean
listed as BD came up with the CF 5.0 error when I hit it.)