Mike,

Viux was also one of the hosting companies I was researching.
They seem to have a good pricing plan too.
A reason that Xtreme hosting sounded good to me was the unlimited SQL Server
Databases.

Thanks for the info though.

I'd rather get my own server and play around with it, but then I don't have the
$$ or time :(

Cheers,
Ali