>From what I've seen you've been pretty cordial. I assumed in my oblivion I
could have missed some posts, thus the "I'm staying out of it", but it was
the "name calling" that set off my "flame" ding-a-ling.  No need for that
here. (I guess, I'm new, so, I don't know the lay of the land. Could be par
for the course or whatever)

Heh. Now that's odd that you would mention VHS.  Not sure how it correlates,
but there's something interesting in there.  Hmmm. Well, life is such a
trip. Yay!
:Den