Thanks for the tip on the cfeclipse list, Charlie.  I've already
signed up.

On the matter of SVN and checking code in and out, because I see
so much discussion that involved both Eclipse/CFEclipse and SVN,
I have been assuming they were part of the same package.  Thanks
for clearing that up.  I've been on the Eclipse/CFEclipse site
and done some reading, but it's amazing how misconceptions persist.

As far as installing it, I'm asking my final "preparation" questions
before making the leap.  Yes, I can install and uninstall, but I hate
doing that too much on my system.  Parts are always left behind somewhere
after uninstalling.  And there's always the risk of a system becoming
unstable/usable for whatever reason when anything is installed.

Just trying to be cautious, trying to "look before leaping"...

Rick