who cares, just ask for a raise, 4 Christmas bonuses, and free parking - All
for learning PHP.  It's not your company anyways, it's your [insert ignorant
here] boss's

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 1:48 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Another debate

Tell your boss to go out to the garage and use the head puller to pull his
head out of his ass.  CF is far above PHP in my mind and why would you want
to tell all of your developers hey forget what you know and learn this new
technology.  I could understand if you were all COBOL programmers and wanted
to learn something new but CF is a great technology and as I said far
superior in my mind.