I did Claude (But I stated a possible bug), because I still am struggling
because you don't share the code, to how you are including or loading the
PDF. In other words I think there is a solution but I would need to see the
code and the offending PDF to help further.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
http://www.andyscott.id.au/