Everything I found to download was the same version as the one on my
machine.  I put it in the directory. I restarted and registered the
downloaded file.  But still same problem.

I installed the latest Java JDK because I saw that in a thread somewhere.

This is kicking my but.  All the other coldfusion services are running, but
the main application service won't start up. And the web configuration tool
won't either
crap!

Anyone else have any ideas?
---
David Mineer Jr
The critical ingredient is getting off your
butt and doing something. It's as simple
as that. A lot of people have ideas, but
there are few who decide to do
something about them now. Not
tomorrow. Not next week. But today.
The true entrepreneur is a doer.