Again, I might be wrong here, but if you make ColdFusion sites,
 Dreamweaver CC is impossible to use, because you can't render any of the
pages,  use any of the responsive features, or the site management
features, or use any live view.  It wont even open the files.    You can't
use it to do the layout either unless you first do your page in html,  then
change them to .cfm pages.

Dreamweaver, for me the principal reason to buy the CC subscription,  is no
longer any use for me so I might as well cancel my subscription.

Now after about a decade of using various versions of Dreamweaver, I'm
going to have to learn a whole new IDE.

Adobe really have no clue how to support and market any server products.
  I said that when i saw what a fiasco the forms product was for them,  now
it looks like ColdFusion is 'deprecated' too.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month