I should add, I'm not a DEVELOPER.  I run  a one-man shop - i am Designer,
 Coder, Developer,  Strategist, Consultant, Hosting company, Domain
Registry - I do the whole thing.   I dont just cut code.    I'm in a very
large group of people who arent working in a development team.     It makes
no sense to be switching from application to application if the whole job
can be done in the one.

And here Adobe is, trumpeting the benefits of doing mobile development
including PhoneGap in the new Dreamweaver, right there with all your other
development,  but at the same time other people in his team are telling me
I have to chuck Dreamweaver out and change to something else that doesnt
integrate with the workflow.

Do you get the impression that i'm REALLY GRUMPY about this??