I have a page with a webcam image in it.   The webcam uploads a new image
every 60 seconds, and I use a HTML refresh to refresh the whole page every
60 seconds.

It seems a bit clunky to me.   It's worked just fine for several years, but
I'd like to see if i can find a way to refresh only the div that contains
the image.  (or iframe if that's a better way to do it but i'd like ot stay
away from frames and iframes if i can).

Does anyone know how I could do this?  i.e. just refresh part of the page
automatically?    Is there a jquery plugin that would do that?  It needs to
be fully automatic so the page just changes, a bit like the way facebook
changes all by itself as new material is received.

--
Cheers
Mike Kear