We all heard about the Adobe security disaster here,  but finally now,
 OVER A MONTH later,   Adobe have finally got around to informing me that
my credit card info and other details were stolen, possibly creating an
identity theft issue for me.

And they thought so much about it, and were SO concerned for my security,
they didnt even bother to sign the letter.

I have my email address on file because I'm a Creative Cloud subscriber,
but did they send me a warning that way?   NO!  Merely sent a letter by
snail mail on 13 October and couldn't even put a name to the person sending
it.

I dont have many complimentary words for these &*^$#@@&s.

--
Cheers